Olive oil has long been recognized as being among the most nutritious oils available. In fact, many people prefer to live healthier and longer lives in areas where olive oil is an essential part of their diet.
Benefits of olive oil:
Why should we be looking at the benefits of olive oil? There are a number of good reasons for doing so, and you can benefit from them by simply learning more about olive oil and the health benefits it can bring to your health.
- The first of these benefits of olive oil relates to the health of your heart. Extra virgin olive oil has been shown to have properties that are very similar to high cholesterol.
- The polyphenols contained in the extra virgin olive oil help to reduce LDL, or bad cholesterol, whilst increasing HDL, or good cholesterol. This helps to prevent the clogging of arteries and reduce the risk of stroke and heart disease.
- The next of these benefits of extra virgin olive oil relates to how it can help to protect against cancer.
- Polyphenols found in extra virgin olive oil have been shown to inhibit the growth of breast cancer cells, as well as reducing the growth of colon cancer cells.
- The benefits of olive oil relate to how it can help to prevent other diseases and conditions. For example, olive leaf extract has been shown to reduce the risk of cancer of the digestive tract, kidney, liver, pancreas, and stomach.
- Other studies have also shown olive leaf extract to lower the amount of cholesterol that is absorbed into the bloodstream. Studies also show that extra-virgin olive leaf extract is able to reduce the absorption of cholesterol from the digestive system.
- Research has also suggested that olive leaf extract may also be useful in treating the symptoms associated with inflammatory bowel diseases such as Crohn’s disease.
- Olive leaf extract is known to have a number of anti-inflammatory properties and is known to be a powerful antioxidant. This means that it can help to strengthen the immune system and remove toxins that have accumulated in the body.
- As you can see, olive leaf extract has a number of benefits. The next time you are wondering what the benefits of olive oil are, why not try some for yourself and find out how it can help improve your health.
- If you are looking for olive oil health benefits, the most important one is to remember to choose quality extra virgin olive oil from reputable producers. These olive oil supplements can be found online and in health food shops.
- The most important ingredient in extra virgin olive oil is known as monounsaturated fatty acids. The key to getting the maximum benefit from extra virgin olive oil is to get the right type of monounsaturated fatty acids.
- In general, monounsaturated fatty acids are found in olive oil with a double bond between the double bond. The reason this is important is that it means that when the fatty acids interact with vitamin E, they form triglycerides that are easily absorbed into your body.
Due to these benefits, many pet owners want to give olive to their dogs but is olive safe for dogs? Read olive for dogs.
However, this shouldn’t stop you from using regular olives, as there are other monounsaturated fatty acids that are also beneficial to your health. If you choose quality olive oil from a reputable olive oil company, then you can get the health benefits of olive oil without the health risks associated with regular olives.
Of course, if you want to maximize the health benefits of extra virgin olive oil, then you can use regular olives and mix them with extra virgin olive oil to make your own olive oil. This will help to add a natural vitamin E component to your diet and you will receive the same benefits as you would if you choose extra virgin olive oil.
August 27, 2020